Balls of Fury
Register and get access to loads of informations and software regarding gaming and computer hardware technology Smile
Balls of Fury
Register and get access to loads of informations and software regarding gaming and computer hardware technology Smile
Balls of Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drunk.EU

Drunk.EU

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare   Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:40 am

Okay so a lot of people are still playing Counter Strike 1.6 and CSS. Well its about time you guys move on and switch to Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare! A lot of people have outdated Computers but fear not this game can run quite well in minimum requirements Smile

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Cod4_pc_specs_official

Here are the verified system requirements:

“Required (min) Specs”:

• CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.4 GHz or AMD(R) Athlon(TM) 64 2800+ processor or any 1.8Ghz Dual Core Processor or better supported.
  • RAM: 512MB RAM (768MB for Windows Vista).
  • Harddrive: 8GB of free hard drive space.
  • Video card (generic): NVIDIA(R) Geforce(TM) 6600 or better or ATI(R) Radeon(R) 9800Pro or better.

“Recommended Specs”:
  • CPU: 2.4 GHz dual core or better is recommended
  • RAM: 1GB for XP; 2GB for Vista is recommended
  • Harddrive: 8GB of free hard drive space
  • Video card: 3.0 Shader Support recommended. Nvidia Geforce 7800 or better or ATI Radeon X1800 or better

The rest of the requirements are legit. Guys dont worry about the processor speed. The game runs good in 2.8Ghz. No need for a centrino or core 2 duo Smile.

Have fun guys. Believe me this game is worth playing Smile [ i am talking about Multiplayer]
Stay tuned for more!Very Happy Register!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1