Balls of Fury
Register and get access to loads of informations and software regarding gaming and computer hardware technology Smile
Balls of Fury
Register and get access to loads of informations and software regarding gaming and computer hardware technology Smile
Balls of Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GeForce GTX 690 Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drunk.EU

Drunk.EU

GeForce GTX 690 Review Empty
PostSubject: GeForce GTX 690 Review   GeForce GTX 690 Review I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:50 pm

GeForce GTX 690

GeForce GTX 690 Review Gtx690geforce

NVIDIA made the surprise announcement of GeForce GTX 690 launch at the start of May 2012. The GTX 690 has two GK104 Kepler GPUs arranged in an internal SLI configuration. Each GK104 chip has all its components enabled, including 1,536 CUDA cores, 128 TMUs, 32 ROPs, and four independent geometry processing units. Each GPU further has a 256-bit wide GDDR5 memory interface, with which it talks to 2 GB of memory. The total memory on the card, hence is 4 GB. In this GeForce GTX 690 review, we verify NVIDIA's performance claims (of it matching 2x GeForce GTX 680), because that is key to ascertaining whether the card is worth $999, or if NVIDIA is already having the spoils of war. This card includes all the latest nvidia technology , if you do not know much about its features click on the following link to get details it.
Click here for details about GTX 690's features!

Here are its specifications and the difference of this card with the previous ones:

GeForce GTX 690 Review 2lpfh0

This graphics card is literally the bomb. It's performance is way above than the previous GeForce 600 series releases but the only thing is that its too expensive. People with loads of cash while making a new rig should definitely buy this card as it is currently the most future proof card.

Compared to the other graphics cards including ATI this card is currently the most expensive and has the highest performance. Here is the comparison of previous cards with the GTX 690. FEEL THE DIFFERENCE !

If you want to see the card in action here are some few graphs related to the fps gained from this card and also comparison with the previous cards:

In game performance. Check on the bottom of the picture, you'll see the specs of the system used for this card to attain those current fps.
GeForce GTX 690 Review 690v680

Comparison with the other cards:

GeForce GTX 690 Review Lineup

So i believe, this card is worth the money as it shows drastic performance increase. So if you have enough budget to built a pc i suggest you buy this card and for that you will need some high end cooling as well.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GeForce GTX 690 Review   GeForce GTX 690 Review I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:17 pm

This is a nice review. Now i so want a GTX 690.
keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
https://ballsoffury.board-directory.net
Drunk.EU

Drunk.EU

PostSubject: Re: GeForce GTX 690 Review   GeForce GTX 690 Review I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Thank you. yes my next review will be about GTX 680 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GeForce GTX 690 Review   GeForce GTX 690 Review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GeForce GTX 690 Review
Page 1 of 1